* Why do we fear the word "vulva"?
* Do we really have to be ashamed of our body hair?
* Why do gender roles in children's toys seem to be stuck in the '50s?
* With a sense of humor, an open heart, and unsparing candor, Klengel draws inspiration from her own life as she examines what being a woman today means to her (and really, a whole lot of us!).
* Please Note: This is for Mature Readers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.